Clara Oswald theory: Bad Wolf/Rose Tyler and Clara are somehow related
- Bad Wolf was able to see all of time and space and mold it. (ep: Journey’s End)
- Constant precense of roses around all three “versions” of Clara.
- ‘The most important leaf in human history’ was from a Norway Maple. (ep: The Rings of Akhaten). Darlig Ulv Stranden (a.k.a. Bad Wolf Bay) is located in Norway (ep: Doomsday / Journey’s End)
- On 5 March 2005, Rose Tyler first met the Doctor. (ep: Rose) 5 March 2005 is also the date when Clara’s mother died. (ep: The Rings of Akhaten).
- Clara is always wearing red clothes (or something red, like her bag in The Rings of Akhaten). Red is the color of most common roses.
- The TARDIS doesn’t seem to like Clara (ep: The Rings of Akhaten). This may be due to the fact that she is an anomaly of the Universe. The same thing happened with Jack Harkness, since Bad Wolf had given him immortality. The TARDIS tried to shake Jack off (ep: Utopia).
Rose: You’re still you?
Doctor: I’m still me.
#I’m so glad they had this moment #not just because of the reunion #but also because he stopped the regeneration for her#because she was begging him not to go #Maybe he can’t wave a hand and bring the stars back #or scare the Daleks off with a song #but he can do this#one last miracle for her sake #so that he can hold her once more #in the arms that she remembers (via abadplanwellexecuted)
“I’ve seen fake gods and bad gods and demigods and would-be gods; out of all that, out of that whole pantheon, if I believe in one thing… just one thing… I believe in her.”